Another morning in God's country....


Mornings like this make me realize how lucky we are to have the life we have. I need mornings like this to remind me that our longer cold weather brings beautiful mornings like these once Spring does arrive. The grass in the pasture still has a white glaze from the cold morning dew.

The mares are always on alert for our morning meet up at the fence and the apple slices they look forward to. I especially love this pic and how the sun is enhancing Belle and Whispers coats. The old girls still look pretty good. Lori

Comments

  1. I love all the pictures you post but especially look forward to winter pics. I love the snow. Here in hot Texas, it’s definitely a rarity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... I love reading your thoughts... Lori

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my world....

Potato Clam Chowder

Shrimp and Chicken LoMein....