Welcome to my world....

 Hi, I'm Lori. Glad you stopped by....     




 I share my life and dreams with my hubby Pat. I'm a wife, mother of our four, a grandma of two, a farm girl and a follower of the road less traveled. 


A lover of animals, gardening, cooking and vintage finds... Sharing our adventures (the good, the bad and the ugly) and lessons along the way.
                                                                       
Our 20 acre farm "North by Northwest Farm" is located in the Oregon Outback.

Our plan in 2005 when we bought our land was focused towards retirement. Our goal was to grow as much of our own food as possible 
and work towards self-sufficiency... 

Through the years we have built barns and fences in our pastures, built chicken coops and duck runs, planted fruit trees and have expanded and improved our vegetable gardens each year. 

We share our farm with our beloved farm dogs, a hen house full of good layers, four wacky ducks, four much loved horses and a barn cat... 

I'm so glad you stopped by...


                  

Comments

  1. Welcome to Blogland. You have a nice blog.
    I live in Eastern Canada, I'm retired and blogging about my flowers, cooking, collecting, etc.
    http://thelma-day.blogspot.ca
    I am your newest member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Sending blogging love from Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I came back to this post, Lori! I do love your story of retirement and the variation of When I am Old....

    You've chosen such a rewarding life, not an easy one I can tell, bur very rewarding.

    Dewena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... I love reading your thoughts... Lori

Popular posts from this blog

Bidding Adieu to January..... The month in review.

Choices.... A letter to a friend.