It's Coming Along.... Farmhouse Lighting and Roman Shades....


The updating of our farmhouse continues. While the weather is cold and snowy I know now is the  time to push the interior projects. Once the weather allows all of our attention will go back outside.
Anyway, in my last blog post I shared our new paint colors in our dining and living room areas. In the above pic you can see our new Chandelier and the new Bamboo Woven Roman Shades that the "Hubby" and I hung yesterday. We are very pleased with both additions. Here are some other angels of the rooms. Please ignore the two missing bulbs in a few of the pics, we are short two bulbs until  we get to town. Let me know what you think.  Lori




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my world....

Bidding Adieu to January..... The month in review.

Choices.... A letter to a friend.