Resolutions, Cabin Fever and Snow...



Our sign today...

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to continue to eat right and exercise…. This morning I decided to walk down our driveway to the main road for the morning paper.

As I bundled up in my jackets, (plural) boots, gloves and hat I thought, "what a great way to start off the new year right". Plus I can get my some “Fit Bit” steps in… You gotta love “Fit Bit”. Always on your arm to guilt you into living up to ones exercise regimen.


Plus I can take some pics of all this lovely snow… (If you were in my head you could hear the sarcasm.)


Here is a pic taken this past summer of our sign to legitimize my whining about the snow….


I did have two of my faithful companions along for the walk… If you are wondering what’s up with Penny face, she chased a rabbit into a hole and it was a one sided battle. Rabbit one, Penny zero….


I did pick up the pace on the way back up the driveway…. A good cold -3 degree north wind will put some pep in your step.... And yes there is a driveway under all that white stuff....


To be honest I haven't ventured off the Farm for more than 3 weeks.  Mostly because I hate driving in the snow and the roads are as slick as snot…. Plus the Rig left for me to drive looks like a frozen Popsicle.


I just keep telling myself, “It’s only 11 weeks till Spring".   ~Lori~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my world....

Bidding Adieu to January..... The month in review.

Choices.... A letter to a friend.